I am a customer service professional with twenty years working with customers and clients in retail and technical environments. I have experience working in an office environment, NOC environment, and around heavy equipment. My skills include computer/hardware support, product/software testing, employee/customer training, photography, image editing, and retail sales experience.
|HTML/HTML5||CSS/CSS3||SEO (Search Engine Optimization)|
|Dreamweaver CS3 /CS4/CS5||Photoshop CS3/CS4||Adobe After Effects CS4|
|Adobe Flash CS4/CS5||WordPress||Final Cut Studio|
|Microsoft Windows Vista/7||Microsoft XP||Microsoft Windows 2000/Server|
EVOLUTIONARY DESIGNS; GARLAND, TX
December 2009 – Present
Owner, Community Manager, New Media & IT Consulting, Freelance Author
Provide IT support to clients, engage with and expand web community, research and create new content, build traffic through social media and SEO, edit and manage guest author articles, provide new media consulting services for clients, write freelance articles for other new media websites.
- Educate and train clients on software/hardware for Windows 7, WordPress, SEO, Social Media
- Troubleshoot hardware/software for desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Upgrade and repair desktops and laptops
- Support and Data Recovery for Windows Office XP/2003/2007/2010/2013
- Virus removal and repair
- Windows XP/Vista/7 Support including registry fixes
- Password Recovery – Windows Vista/7
LIFETOUCH Church Directories; MCKINNEY, TX
August 2014 – Present
Photographer and Sales Consultant, Temporary/As Needed
Photograph individual, couple, and family portraits following company standards, offer clients a lasting and memorable experience, provide portrait presentation, consult with clients for directory and personal portraits, highlight different LifeTouch products and services, present clients with purchase opportunities.
- Exemplify customer service principles through a welcoming and unforgettable experience
- Promote sales objectives through portrait package presentations
- Photograph individuals, couples and families
- Create studio setup and configure equipment to meet client needs within building constraints
- Pose clients for professional portraiture
- Position off-camera lighting to transform portrait effects
HOME DEPOT; WYLIE, TX
March 2012 – August 2014
Provide customer service to customers and contractors by knowing what tools and fasteners are needed for their projects. Ensure that the hardware department is clean and fully stocked of product. Use fork lift and other available equipment to unload freight trucks, to keep products stocked, and load heavy items into customer vehicles.
- Mixing Paint
- Fork Lift Operator
- Order Picker (OP) Operator
- Reach Truck (Standing Fork Lift)
- Customer Service for both customers and high profile contractors
- Certified Appliance Specialist
- Certified Garden/Nursery Specialist
- Garden Recovery – Freight
FUSION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.; ADDISON, TX
January 2009 – Present
Tested wireless phone networks hourly in a 24/7 NOC environment, reported outages and errors to engineers, worked with engineers to resolve network issues.
- Troubleshot errors
- Documented test results and errors, data entry
- Tested hardware
HONBUN VIDEO PRODUCTIONS; HURST, TX
November 2009 – December 2009
Production Assistant, Internship
Assist with graphic design, web design projects, capturing of video and splitting of tap to create scenes for the editor to complete the editing process.
VISUAL DYNAMICS; RICHARDSON, TX
November 2008 – December 2009
Audio/Visual Editor, Second Cameraman, Freelance
Captured video into digital movie file format, edited and stitched multiple video feeds, synchronized audio and video files, operated second camera, assisted lead cameraman, set up stationary video capture.
WINDENT/HEALTHSOFT, INC.; RICHARDSON, TX
January 2006 – October 2008
Second Level Support Research Analyst and Enrollment Specialist – Electronic Claims Support
Enrolled and educated accounts in electronic claims, researched and diagnosed software malfunctions, facilitated inter-company software compatibility and repair as liaison to multi-company infrastructure, prepared training manuals and technical guides, trained customers and employees on hardware and software utilization, facilitated multi-company problem resolution, prepared payroll, researched growth opportunities and investments for the company, maintained company equipment.
- Created training documents and programs to train new clients on use of software
- Trained clients and new employees
- Troubleshot issues with software and claim rejections
- Worked with developers to test, find, and resolve software errors
- Managed human resources responsibilities as HR Assistant
- Supported CEO as Executive Assistant
STREAM INTERNATIONAL; CARROLLTON, TX
November 2005 – January 2006
Temporary Contract Support Representative for Sirius Satellite Radio: New Accounts and Billing.
- Created new accounts
- Worked with customers to resolve minor issues with service and hardware
- Troubleshot hardware and accounting issues
BJ DESIGNS; GARLAND, TX
June 2000 – November 2005
Maintained individual computers and network, designed commerce website, responded to emergency computer and network failures.
- Troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Assembled and networked wired/wireless network
- Build/maintained/repaired/upgraded computers
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS; DENTON, TX MAY 2005
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Applied Technology and Performance Improvement
GPA: 3.83, Dean’s List
RICHLAND COLLEGE; DALLAS, TX DECEMBER 2006
Associate in Computer Information Technology – UNIX System Administrator
RICHLAND COLLEGE; DALLAS, TX DECEMBER 2004
Associate in Applied Sciences in Computer Information Technology Network Administrator and Support